Kope Bike Park
Kope Bike Park
Kope Bike Park differs from the others due to three completely different lines. Cyclists can choose a line that suits their abilities. All facilities have a "detour", so that each line allows driving with a different level of difficulty. There is a special air line (for very experienced cyclists - competitors) which is used only by the best downhillers. The line consists of several consecutive jumps, drops and big jumps (Berta).
FLOW LINE TRACK
Enjoys driving through open sections and sections led through the forest. The length of the route is approx. 1.6 km.
PRO LINE TRACK
The PRO LINE route is intended exclusively for professional cyclists. It contains wooden platforms, bridges and jumps (approx. 12 m). The track will definitely meet the expectations of every “real biker”!
All routes are connected by the Pungart chairlift. All equipment for the BIKE park can be rented in the NITRO KOPE premises near Grmovškov dom.
In case of rain or bad weather, the chairlift does not work!
- Morning ticket: 9:00 – 13:00
- Afternoon ticket: 13:00 – 17:00
- Lunch options (Grmovškov dom): pizza, Viennese steak + french fries or stew
- Prices for adult and children’s tickets are the same.
FOR PRICE LIST CLICK HERE
ADRENALINE WEEKEND IN BIKE PARK KOPE
The package includes:
- Accommodation in Lukov dom in rooms with bathroom
- 2x half board (buffet breakfast and dinner)
- 2-day ticket for BIKE PARK Kope
- Free parking
- Free WI-FI on site
PRICE: 129.00 EUR / person
- Children under 6 are accompanied by parents are FREE.
- Children from 6 to 14 years have a 30% discount on the above prices.